Multicultural Student Center
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm|
|Location||Student Union 207|
Mon-Fri: 11am - 6pm
|Location||Ferrell Commons 171|
The mission of Social Justice and Advocacy (SJA) is to promote an equitable campus environment where all are assured that diversity, in its many forms, is valued.
We will support efforts to increase equal access to campus resources and opportunities, while cultivating inclusiveness to the least advantaged members of the campus community. SJA will advocate to decrease obstacles that prevent students from succeeding at the University of Central Florida.
Social Justice and Advocacy will:
- Advocate for access and equity throughout the UCF campus community
- Promote civil conversations on issues impacting campus climate
- Advocate for the advancement of matters of social justice, equity, and inclusion
- Reduce barriers concerning prejudice and intergroup conflicts.
- Social Justice and Advocacy will encompass the Multicultural Student Center and LGBTQ+ services to cover all areas of under-represented communities and exclusivity.
What's Going On
The Multicultural Student Center is proud to Celebrate Black History at UCF. Join us for a diverse lineup of programs being offered throughout the month of February. All events are open to entire campus community of students, faculty and staff.
The Multicultural Student Center is proud to announce the 2016 celebration of Black History Month at UCF. Join us for the Black History Month Opening Ceremony at noon on Monday, February 2, 2016, in the Student Union Key West Ballroom. Departments and registered student organizations throughout the university have an exciting and diverse lineup of programs to offer during February and all events are open to the UCF community of students, faculty and staff.
The theme for 2016 Black History Month is Living in Color.
Please show your support by attending planned Black History Month events. An updated schedule of events can be viewed via the > Black History Month Calendar.